We want to be a catalyst for change in this ever disappointing culture we live in today. And we are convinced homeschoolers, your children, are going to be the leaders of that change! So with that, we cannot QUIT!
We know it is a huge responsibility to homeschool your child. We are committed to helping you in your journey. We desire to equip you, inspire you, and encourage you.
Statement of Faith
Board members must be in agreement with this statement of faith, but it is not required for those individuals wishing to participate in activities offered by HOW.
- The Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and constitutes His completed and final revelation to man. The Bible, in its original autograph, is without error in whole and in part, including theological concepts as well as geographical and historical details.
- God has existed from eternity in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ was God come in human flesh being fully God and fully man, except without sin.
- All men are in violation of God’s righteous requirements and His holy character both by nature and act, and are therefore under His wrath and just condemnation.
- The central purpose of the coming of Jesus Christ was to pay the penalty for man’s sin through His substitutionary death on the cross, the successful accomplishment of which was attested to by His subsequent visible, bodily resurrection.
- Salvation is offered as a gift, free to the sinner. This gift must be responded to in individual faith, not trusting in any personal works whatsoever, but in the sacrificial death of Jesus Christ alone.
- Marriage is defined by scripture as consisting of one man and one woman, and is the basis of the family, which is a unit ordained by God, and is foundational to the Church and to society.